1. Vona Broughton, Myrtle beach, SC :The small number of days I spent in Atma Yoga training actually turned into a lifetime of learning. I daily find myself referring to something I learned in a lecture, during an asana session, or in meditation. This training made my life mine again. I have learned what it means to identify with the REAL me. Furthermore, the staff at Atma Yoga continue to keep in touch even after training, to help students continue their growth. They are my teachers, and also my friends.
2. April DuBose, Clemeth Falls, Oregon :When i did the training I didn’t know what to expect. I knew I would leave a certified yoga instructor, which I did. However the amount of knowledge and self-awareness that came out of the training is immeasurable. The training not only helped me to become a qualified and competent yoga instructor but it helped me cultivate such an amazing relationship with myself, with yoga and with the world around me. It left me with the necessary skills to enhance the quality of life that i was seeking, as well as a new found respect for Yoga and her teachings! Thank you Atma Yoga for all of your association and guidance! I love you guys!!
3. Yogini Sonya, Pasadena, California :I signed up for Atma Yoga Teacher Training thinking that I would improve my physical fitness and the fitness of others. I had no idea that what I would be improving was my “experience of life” in a dramatic way and just how much I opened up to the yearning of my soul. Atma’s method of teaching develops and nurtures a community that extends consciousness beyond the mat to inspire change in how we see and relate to the world, empowering each of us as individuals to affect change globally.
4. Paula Archer - Los Angeles, California :The training that Atma provides is essential for both the student and future teacher. I use the word essential deliberately, because this course is the essence of what yoga is. Atma is both a compassionate and passionate master of yoga. The elements of this yoga course must be the foundation for anyone going forward in a yoga practice, as a profession or as a practicing yogi. What he teaches, how he inspires, is the connection between the body and spirit – which have to be present if the practice is to be effective.
5. June O’Connor, Colorado :I took part in the ‘Atma Yoga Teacher Training’ this past June and could not have been more pleased. I tell everyone who will listen that if they’re thinking about becoming a yoga teacher, this is definitely the place to go. Atma, and his partner Taruni, are amazing and the whole vibe of the studio is very welcoming. They both simply radiate positive and joyful energy and truly do everything they can to be as available as possible to each and every one of their students. You will leave as not only a well prepared yoga teacher, but also a more enlightened soul, with a better and deeper understanding of yourself! And you will make lasting friendships with your fellow yogis. It is also by far, the least expensive and most convenient training in LA.
6. Nicolette Roux – Los Angeles, California:The ATMA Yoga teacher’s training was one of the most incredible experiences I’ve ever had! After completing an entirely separate yoga teacher’s training program that was completely devoid of the historical and spiritual side of Yoga, I found myself feeling very incomplete and unfulfilled in my Yoga education. I spent a lot of time researching and searching for another training program that would incorporate the spiritual roots of Yoga as well as the anatomy/athletic fundamentals, and I found just what I was looking for with ATMA Yoga.
The ATMA Yoga teacher’s training was everything I could have hoped for and more. It provided me with the spiritual history along with the anatomy of Yoga, and gave me the well rounded education I had always wanted. The teacher’s training itself, was an incredible journey that taught me, inspired me, moved me, challenged me, and pushed me to grow and expand as a person and a teacher.
I am now overjoyed to be out in the world confidently teaching and sharing the gift of Yoga; a gift that has enriched, shaped, and heightened my life and awareness in countless, invaluable ways. I owe all my thanks to ATMA Yoga Teacher’s Training. I will never forget my experience there, nor the time spent with Atma my extremely wise and brilliant teacher, Taruni my helpful and loving guide through the process, and my beautiful classmates, all of which lovingly helped me learn and grow along the way.
I would highly recommend ATMA Yoga to anyone that’s interested in teaching or delving deeper into their knowledge or practice. The experience is and will be a beautiful one. Namaste.
7. Devamrita Swami, New York:This is a great program with important ramifications for the future.
8.Bhakti Vijnana Goswami, Moscow, Russia: Thank you for your inspiring association. I really appreciated your seminar and your service. That was one of the highlights of my summer. I wish I could spend more time with you in the future.
9. Anuragi D.D. Budapest, Hungary: I think your training program was systematic and well-organized, and I really liked the way you teach and present bhakti-yoga, it’s very scientific and universal.
10. Ananta London, ENGLAND: I am forever indebted to you for truly opening my eyes and making me ‘feel’.
11. Bharat Sydney, Australia: I never thought I’d ever be a yoga teacher but you gave me the confidence and strength to pull it off. You rock!
12. Chris, Atlanta, GA: The Vedic philosophy and psychology we have been learning has blown my mind away and elevated what’s left of me to a new level of consciousness and awareness.
13. Dhirmati Rijeka, Croatia: Dear Atmananda, thank you very much for giving us your heart and loving care. Thank you, as well for your selfless service, dedication, enthusiasm, and inspiration. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you for being yourself, “an American in Europe.” Thank you for all your support.
14. Gaura Arati Dasi Wellington, New Zealand: Thank you for sharing with us the system of Atma Yoga for the purification and transformation of not only ourselves but the whole universe! Your broad vision of spiritual uplifting is a great inspiration. Personally I’ve found this time and these teachings to be of wonderful value for looking where we fear the most – inside.
15. Jennifer Taipei, Taiwan: The lectures you gave were amazing. Everyone was bathed in an ocean of systematic knowledge, gradually making us different people.
16. Lee Levitt Los Angeles, CA.: My journey through this process with Atmananda has been for me one of the most profound and life-altering experiences in my life. We started with bhangra yoga, a system of yoga that is very aerobic, like Kundalini shakti, a lot of energy to it. It did a lot of work on my nervous system, and it made me a stronger person.
17. Li-Jun, Taichung, Taiwan: Thank you for giving us so much valuable knowledge. I will integrate these teachings into my daily life. Your humble attitude and strong spiritual values will be constantly leading me toward success.
18. Lydia,Swansea, WALES: You have given everybody such a powerful insight into the true yogic spiritual world. I am ever grateful and honored to have been part of this adventure course!
19. Joey, Atlanta, GA: Many thanks for your commitment to truth. This training is for more than an opportunity to become a yoga teacher. Now we can step into a new way of being. For that, I will always be thankful.